Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I flippin' LOVE Sephora

I'm pretty sure I've always (really really) loved Sephora, but I think I love them an extra lot today since it feels like somewhat of a miracle that they could send my favorite makeup all the way to Ukraine. And not only did they send my makeup, they sent me 3 free samples - two perfumes and some eyebrow powder... I mean, hello. I love that place.

I'd go as far as to say that there's nothing like new makeup to make a girl feel really excited about life. Ok, maybe some new shoes, but I'd have to sell my first born in order to buy a pair here.


2 comments:

  1. Umm, YES PLEASE. I freaking love Sephora too!! And FINALLY some good pics of Ukraine, and more importantly, YOU!!! GREAT PICS! Yay! Can't wait to see your face again soon stranger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What the heck is eyebrow powder?!

    ReplyDelete