Thursday, December 17, 2009

I made some friends....

.... and then they left me.

I mean, I can't really understand why you guys didn't want to stay in киев forever. Let me reiterate some of the perks of this beautiful city for you:

1.) It has very lively traffic.
2.) You never have to feel bad about pushing people.
3.) You can stare relentlessly and never feel awkward about it.
4.) You can sit so close to someone on the metro that you know them really well by the time you get off.
5.) The sidewalks keep you alert.
6.) You are always young and sexy here - "Why not you wear shorter skirt?"
7.) I'm here! Hello? Need I list more??
8.) Beer is the equivalent of a soft drink. Not that that matters, but come on... cool right?
9.) Everyone is concerned about the well-being of your ovaries.
10.) It is full of smiling, friendly faces. No wait, I must be thinking of a different place. Scratch that.

So there you go, 10 9 good reasons why you should, I don't know, come back. That's not to mention all the little chillins (including my nephews) who think you guys are pretty awesome.

And I just can't imagine the next group being as cool as you guys are....

Ok, I know you're not going to come back. So really all I want to say is thank you for being my friends, showing me around town, teaching me the metro, and hanging out with me even though I'm old enough to be your mom! I'll sure miss you ladies!






2 comments:

  1. Cute pics Joe!! I MISS YOUR FACE!! Seriously. And what are you,
    like 1 lb? Gimme a break, gaining weight my left butt cheek.

    I think you should have stuffed yourself in one of their bags and came back! :) Merry Almost Freaking Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. im really glad that you are my friend. i love you. and i love stalking you. :)

    ReplyDelete