Thursday, November 26, 2009

Baby-sitting. Aunt Joe style...

So I'm a terrible aunt. It's true.

I noticed a week or so ago that Jane really likes the TV. Especially when there are cartoons on that have lots of colors and sound and movement. It's the insta-calm for her.

So the other night when I was baby-sitting the kids, I decided to see if she wanted to watch Wallace & Gromit with the boys. Sure enough, she was up on her elbows and folding her tiny hands in front of her with her eyes wide and glued to the computer for about five minutes. It was so stinking cute.

I must say that's a pretty amazing attention span for a three month old baby! And those neck and back muscles? Uncanny, really.

5 comments:

  1. Haha...that is such a great picture!!! That is darn good muscle control for a three month old!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha!!! That is awesome, I would totally do the same thing, you know it! Looking forward to hearing from ya!

    PS HAPPY THANKSGIVING :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. TV and movies are the best babysitters in the world, for yeah, about 5 minutes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just came over from Code Yellow's blog. I LOVE this post! As a grandmother, I have discovered that it is realllllly easy to use the VCR/DVD player as a temporary babysitter especially if I am trying to get a little one to sleep.

    Baby Jane has really good neck and back muscles to be able to keep her head up that long. She's such a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You really are a gypsy...undeniably so.

    ReplyDelete