Sunday, January 31, 2010

Stupid. Really, really stupid.

... Not just the producers of Prison Break but the fact that I'm blogging about it. I apologize in advance.


I know I'm a little behind because the show is already over, but I just found out that the main character of Prison Break, a show I have recently become re-obsessed (ok, maybe re-re-obsessed) with, dies. Yep, dies. That's how they end the series. Really?? I mean, there are a million ways to end a TV show and they chose to kill off the main (and very sexy, I might add) character? Stoopid.



And it's such a good show. Totally implausible and a bit gruesome at parts, but really clever and suspenseful. My favorite kind of show. 


I was all excited to watch the rest of the seasons (Traci and I just watched the first - don't judge me and all my TV watching... if it was this cold where you are, the couch and TV on DVD would be your best friends too...), but now I think I just want to cry. Boo. (Ok, I'll probably still watch them, but still... STUPID.)


I avoid Nicholas Sparks movies for this very reason.


2 comments:

  1. Ain't no shame in it. The brotha is hot, and we've ALWAYS enjoyed good TV. Lol... yowsa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! You are too funny, must say I've never really watched it and now I think I won't!!

    ReplyDelete